Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello, I'm an avid player in a browser-based MMO called Star Wars Combine. Wanting to build larger-scale and high res versions of the game's maps has led me to the cartographers guild. I'm hoping that with everyone expertise here I'll be able to get the job done. Btw, how long does it take for admins to approve posts usually? I posted one up on the How do I? forum two days ago and it's still not up yet :S I get the feeling I've made a mistake somewhere.
    Anyway, it's good to be here!

Regards,

Josef DeLaurel

Heya Josef,

I've played Star Wars Galaxies and Star Wars the Old Republic, but I've never played Star Wars Combine, I'll have to try and check it out.

As for approving posts, I'm not exactly sure what to tell you. I'm fairly new here myself, but I don't remember having to wait for any posts to be approved. If you're still having problems, maybe contact an Admin. They're all very friendly, and helpful.

Welcome to the Cartographers' Guild!

-Lailokken
    A man shows who he is, by what he does, with what he has.

Welcome to the Guild! I've poked around a bit with the Star Wars Combine years ago, but it's been quite a while since I've checked it out. I've also wasted innumerable hours playing Galaxies and SW:TOR.

Once you get to 5 posts things will open up for you somewhat as well.
    "Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government."

My Albums - My Portfolio

Guild Novice

I have played Star Wars Combine, but I´m newbee. I want to learn, and I ´ll be seeing this post to learn!

Star Wars Combine looks interesting I am going to try it out for sure, Star Wars Galaxies is awesome!