Thread: 3 new map products now on Kickstarter!

Professional Artist Christopher West's Avatar

Link 3 new map products now on Kickstarter!

Hi, folks!

The Kickstarter page for my next double-sided poster map, Mass Transit IV, is now live! If the funding goal reaches higher levels, additional map tiles and posters will also be printed. Please check it out and, if you like what you see, help me spread the word about these new products:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-maps-and-more

Oh, and check out the video for a close look at all of this new stuff! The first goal is to print poster-sized deck plans of a new starship, The Nova Eclipse. If we double the goal, the Alien Starship tiles get printed. Finally, if we triple it, a new blank battle grid and associated cargo bits will be published as well!

If you're not much into sci-fi maps, the Alien Starship Tiles could be useful in a fantasy game as the guts of a gigantic creature, or a Mind Flayer's creepy dwelling place. Just sayin'.

Thanks for any support you can give!

Just a quick update:

The goal to produce the Mass Transit IV double-sided poster has been met, so that project is a go! Also, backers have unlocked the first bonus reward, so everyone who gets a printed poster will also receive a pair of custom six-sided dice with the "Nova Eclipse" symbol (the ID emblem from the starship featured on Mass Transit IV) on the "6" face.

Also, two of the three reward packages for custom terrain cards have been grabbed up, so only one remains. (There are also a couple of rewards left where you can get a custom-made poster map.)

Now we're building towards the goal of printing the Alien Starship Tiles, and we're about $900 away from that threshold. If you folks can help spread the word about this Kickstarter, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks very much!

All three print goals have been met! 12 hours remain to participate in the Kickstarter and get the special rewards (free dice, free map PDFs, free shipping).

Huge thanks to those from this community that helped get it to this point!

That's awesome Christopher and congratulations on another successful project!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Thanks very much!