Thread: Common Elements for CWBP

Post Common Elements for CWBP

I thought it would be helpful if there was a place for people to post elements for others to use. I don't want

I, Bo Vandenberg, release these elements, that I have made myself with a Creative Commons license. Please use these in your maps, especially for the Cooperative Worldbuilding Project.

Roses and Rules - this is pitiful but its clear. Since we all started with the same size square we should all have the same scale. We might benefit from having some made up pieces available. It goes without saying these shouldn't be scaled .

Heres a Rose and a rule together for the lazy.
    If you want north pointing another direction or just the rose by itself you're going to have to cut the image apart.

I'll post anything else that is universal as I think of it. Feel free to do the same but please restrain from posting other people's works. Lets keep this simple.

Sigurd

If the list gets to large or too long I'll move it to the wiki.
    Last edited by Sigurd; 05-02-2008 at 02:37 AM.

I'd have thought there'd be better artists than myself offering stuff.

I'm offering these as choices. Please post your own stuff if you think its appropriate and better\different.

Sigurd
    Last edited by Sigurd; 05-02-2008 at 06:57 AM.

Well sheesh, give us some time! Here are the alchemy symbols I used for my mines. Silver and Tin, respectively.

They're quite tiny.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name