Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bandit Camp - Battlemat

You sir, rock! Thank you!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Hey, I had to create an account over here just to view that map (came from RPTools), and, it was worth it! Got any more stuff of that calibur?

Blog Entries

Loads of it The finished maps and featured maps might be your first stop. The monthly challenge entries are always good too.

oh and I cant wait for that battlemat tutorial. I think I have already repped once but I might make and exception and double it for the tut too.

JFJohnny5, if you haven't yet, you should go look at the thread over at RPTools that I posted the link to. You are getting some serious high praise and it sounds like your map is going to get a lot of use.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

I posted a process overview in the tutorial section. Not a step-by-step walkthrough, but all I had time for this morning.

Guild Apprentice

Very, very cool map. I'm impressed!

I know this a longshot and I could probably whip together a useable one myself, but what about a version with the trees removed and desert instead of grass? Would fit perfectly into my Dark Sun game ... :-D

Even so, I definitely plan on using this.

I really love the look and feel of the trees. Can you tell how you did them? I would give anything for a bunch of trees like that so I can stamp them down in Maptool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12