Thread: Greets!

Default Greets!

Greetings, everyone!

Been signed up for a while, but to be honest, I was rather intimidated by this place, so I held off on introductions. =P

Not much of a map-maker myself, unless you count little grid maps on graph paper for a pnp campaign I was in a few years back. XD Been working at a 4th edition campaign set in a self-made world myself though, and was hoping to find some good inspiration here.

So much talent here, it's definitely inspiring! I'll post up what I make when I'm happy with it, and can maybe get some good pointers on improving it. =D

Heya!

I know exactly what you mean about being intimidated by this place. I joined in 2008.. and finally posted in 2011.. LOL.

Personally.. I love the old grid style maps. I still play a MUD off and on to this day.. so seeing little squares representing blacksmith shops, taverns or stores, is like seeing an old friend. If you need help just ask.. most of the folks around here are very friendly and helpful. There's a great Tutorial/How-to folder in the Mapping Resources section of the forum as well.

Welcome to the Cartographers' Guild!

-Lailokken
    A man shows who he is, by what he does, with what he has.