Slightly breaking the rules as I haven't posted it WIP, but this is an ancient map I created as a roleplaying prop many years ago. I thought I'd post a copy of the scan since it hasn't seen the light of day for a long time.

It's ancient because it is literally many years old, but was also meant to be very old in my fantasy world of Helevos. It represents a rather distorted vision of the continent of Anasthias and it's outlying islands, supposedly created by the navigator Gastrinimer, who claimed to have circumnavigated the world but was in fact a liar and a swindler. As with most of my in-world maps, west is at the top, since on Helevos, the sun rises in the west.

For interest, I created it by soaking paper in cold tea, drying it, crumpling it, ironing it flat, then drawing on it with pencil and ink. The pale line across the middle is the result of it being stored rolled up with a ribbon around it!

The legend is written in one of my conlangs (I'm a stickler for detail!) and literally translates as: "The lands of Anasthias- prepared for Our Highest [Lord] named - the most noble [King] Gvedoleth - in the year [of] - this lord fifteenth."