Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [Region 1][Map 12] Beastlands

Just go for it...I have no idea what it is!

But my inspiration for it is here.

From this thread.... It's really cool you've chosen to map it! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

If you want any more info don't hesitate to ask!

Guild Journeyer

I've nabbed Irontown for the June Mapping contest, but I'll give it up if someone else had an idea for it.

Any more background on things like religion and the population's racial makeup of it? I was thinking 40% human, 30% dwarf, and the rest a random mix.

That sounds great! I'm really pleased that you have decided to map it! No background apart from what I've written about it in the margin of the map. Go for it!

Wow, I'm really thrilled to see both Fort Lost and Irontown being mapped!

was wondering why there is no river oceananus. also i only see one map the beastlands is three layers krigala, brux, and karasuthra. very nice map though. very good work.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dilarid View Post
    was wondering why there is no river oceananus. also i only see one map the beastlands is three layers krigala, brux, and karasuthra. very nice map though. very good work.
    This has nothing to do with the Plane of the same name, this is a 'chunk' of a community -wide world building project.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345