Thread: I'm New!

Default I'm New!

Hello! I just found this website today when I was trying to find an easier way to make maps. On Deviant Art I saw Hlissiner's map for Equestria (Which is the country in My Little Pony for those of you who don't know) and I thought it was pretty awesome that he could make something that incredible for his fanfic he's working on. I wanted to try the same because my own universe is expansive as well, creating an entire other continent as well as adding other countries to the continent which Equestria is on.
    More importantly I want to create several different maps for the fantasy novels and sci-fi series I'm writing as well, just wish I found this website sooner cause I already created the entire left side of the world without looking at any tutorials!

Thanks for Reading!

Heya!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Hero View Post
    ..just wish I found this website sooner cause I already created the entire left side of the world without looking at any tutorials!
    That's the great thing about making maps yourself.. you can always edit, redo, change, or start over from scratch. Looking forward to seeing the worlds you create.

Welcome to the Cartographers' Guild!

-Lailokken
    A man shows who he is, by what he does, with what he has.