Thread: [IP] Classified Advertising in next issue of Fantaseum

Post [IP] Classified Advertising in next issue of Fantaseum

Hi Industry pros,

For the next issue of the zine, we were thinking of including free space for advertisements by our industry pros - sure it's just a zine and nothing will probably come of it, but you never know, and it costs nothing. Would you guys be interested in this?

If so, I would guess the method is for me to give you the measurements of the space of the advert and for you to produce an image of whatever you wanted it to look like. I guess that the downside of doing it this way is that any significant resizing will destroy rasterised text, but hopefully if the advert does not to be resized (which it shouldn't if the dimensions I give are accurate) the text won't suffer.

I'm not sure how it's done in the real world, (you guys would know better than me), but are any of you guys interested?

Cheers

Ravs

Post Count me in!

You can expect a Gamer Printshop ad - give me the size dimensions for ad space and I'll create an appropriate image. Question: since the last newsletter is largely b/w, except of the cover - is this the same format, so I should create a b/w ad versus a color ad?
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Thank GP. I'm in the early process of creating a new dummy format for this issue following all of the useful feedback, but I'm pretty certain that there will be no problem if your ad is in colour.