Thread: Addicting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The state of confusion in the pit of hell

Default Addicting

This stuff. I have an addict's meeting tonight (for my OCD), but I just opened up another map. I have my maps for GaryCon, but there is on sojourn outside the city walls in one of my adventures. Doesn't really need a map, but...

'Course I'm addicted to the computer and gaming as well.

Embrace the insanity!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Well, got another silly map done, the environs of Allis. Not great, but it will do the job.

Figure I may as well post my most recent feeble effort.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ALLISE~1.PNG 
Views:	76 
Size:	355.1 KB 
ID:	42672

I must be out of my mind. I just started another map for a C&C module I had written. Me and bloodyson painstakingly drew and numbered the map for Avignon, possibly the busiest port on the world. Sent it to the Troll Lords and they lost it. Figured I'd give a go on my second city map w/ this cantankerous program, but this one will take a bit of time (a lot of time since I'm not the swiftest tool in the shed any more).

I was going to post in the one page dungeon contest thread, but it seems to be gone. I've been working on a map for that. I'm still not sure how you guys deal with the tedious aspect of this kind o' work. Map's due at the end of April and it'll take me that long to finish it! Good thing I'm just about all set for GaryCon. S'posed to leave Monday.

If you want to do a WIP thread for this I think others have used the sections of the forums such as 'dungeon/subterranean mapping', just go in there and create a WIP for it. FYI, the original thread was moved to the NEWS section. Well, sort of, it seems some of the posts got lost along the way but that's where it is now.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Well, I'm more gamer than I am cartographer, so if I can finish this thing, it'll be nasty.