Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February 2012 Entry: Game of Thrones Boardgame / Arden : Rise of the Imperium

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Hey lukc, when are you sleeping? Your time are also often in the middle of the night, anyway, I tend to wOrk at times when normal people would sleep.

Well I am happy with the outcome and would welcome any critique to the map.
    It was a very tiresome precess and completely done (except the coasts) within 24h.
    Last edited by Schwarzkreuz; 03-01-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Blog Entries

I like it a lot actually, Schwarzkreuz. Very nicely done. The only thing I don't like much is the compass and scale, especially the scale which doesn't seem to match the rest of the map - too anachronistic.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Hey, Schwarz, my time zone is the same as yours - CET. Yeah, sometimes projects end up taking up evenings and nights ... but I'm getting old and I try to stop working at 1 a.m. whenever possible. I find my work isn't good enough after that.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

I am still about to get into the work. I have just finished Artschool and now ready for hire (if ever someone do, would be nice ) Strange hours for stranger hobbies. Sometime a litle push helps me getting new Ideas, the same with Rise of Imperium here.

@Ramah:

Yes I am still unsure, I love the Compass and the Weird mechanical Scale but sure they are in a unpleasant place. I think about redoing some framwork for the board, but this would messup the formalistics of the map.... hard to decide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12