Thread: February 2012 Entry: Game of Thrones Boardgame / Arden : Rise of the Imperium

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Wip February 2012 Entry: Game of Thrones Boardgame / Arden : Rise of the Imperium

Alright, I am a bit crazy to try to do this challenge at the very last day. I guess I still ahve time till 24h at 29.Feb?

Well ok my Basic Idea was to rebuild the Game of Thrones Game for my World of Arden. I have reused the outlines from teh original map with additions. All I had till now are the baselinemap and some Texture. So there is more to come. As far as I get.

The Story is set several Hundreds Years in the Past of The Icathian Imperium, as the Imperator vanished and the Unrest caused an never before seen Civilwar for the control of the Capitol Icathia.
    Red Borders indicated Important Coreprovinces that stayed true to the original Agenda of the Imperator, Blue are hostil Areas, Orange were Alianzes and Provinces in the future. The rest is somewhere between: Independent Cities, Tradenations and so on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rise-of-the-Imperium.jpg 
Views:	1095 
Size:	727.2 KB 
ID:	42629