Thread: I love maps.

Default I love maps.

Hey folks. Today is my first day as apart of this community. I got turned on to it when I was searching for a way to make more realistic maps for the Science Fiction game that I am designing. Ascension's was the best one I have found.

Me? Last year I graduated with a BS in Simulation, Animation, and Gaming from Eastern Michigan University. I am currently a substitute teacher in Louisiana that will be starting the teacher certification process this summer. On the side, ever since I started my degree, I have been working on designing a game. The purpose for this game would be to contextualize the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to teach Christian principles through the game. This would be similar to the writings of C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkein, and other Christian fantasy writers; though my game would be more science fiction then fantasy.

That is just a little of who I am. I look forward to learning more about map making in Photoshop, GIMP, and other graphics programs.

You just named the authors of two of my favorite series! I approve. By the power not vested in me, welcome to the guild