Thread: One Dwarf Short

Guild Applicant

Default One Dwarf Short

...I think it's Austri.

Howdy folks!

I'm getting back into RPGs after a long hiatus (my last regular gaming was back in AD&D 2nd Ed. days) My daughter is getting to the age where she's picking up Dragonology and similar titles during our trips to the bookstore. I was having a hell of a time getting her to read anything except when absolutely forced to, so I say: "hmm, I think I know of something you might like". I started getting the pathfinder books and GMing - she's having a blast.

Well, of course then I start getting back into it, and realized how much I missed map making - and how many more tools are available today that weren't in the 80's and 90's.

So, I've been making a mess in CC3 for a few months and altering that with raster editing software. It's great fun, and I'm not against hammering a quick one out in TIAMAT, either.

I'd like to focus primarily on battle mats; not because I have a preference, but because I find those to be more adaptable by the community. Long term, I guess I'd like to see a creative commons library close to the CSUSAC, but concentrating on tiles, textures, and tokens for creatures (as opposed to the top-down creatures). If something like that is already going on, I'd like to contribute.

Great site! I've run across it a few times in the past years. Now I have a reason to sign up and start participating ;P

Heya..

.. or.. I guess in your case.. "where y'at?"

Looking forward to seeing your work... if you're in a sharing mood post something up.

Welcome to the Cartographers' Guild!

-Lailokken
    A man shows who he is, by what he does, with what he has.

Guild Applicant

Thanks! ...Looking forward to having something worth seeing!

I have only one map effort so far, and though it falls under Paizo's community use policy (place names), I haven't registered it or tagged it. It's not that impressive, anyhow.