Thread: Falcon's Rest - Trade Capital of Hiraan

Wip Falcon's Rest - Trade Capital of Hiraan

Been working on this the past couple days instead of my regional map because my players are headed here soon and I want to have it ready for them. Still needs to be labeled, legended, scaleded, and a couple things fixeded.

Legend and Scale are going to end up in the bottom right corner. I'm not super happy with the forests right now, but I really don't want to go in and make the forest line more realistic... too much detail for my current mental capacities. I also cheated and used a stained glass layer mask on the buildings instead of carving out the side roads in a more realistic manner. Again, players won't notice and too long to do. The brown smudges are either going to be cliffs or removed depending on how I feel tomorrow/Wednesday. Think I'll probably "oldify" it once these little details are cleaned up. C&C people of the interwebs?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	srest.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	42823

Well apart from the points you already touched on, I think the grass/base land is a bit too smooth in comparison to everything else (road/woods/etc) so might benefit from a subtle bit of texture itself.

The previous 2 posts reported as SPAM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    They are getting creative at least. Maybe someday they will post a map !

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Dealt with.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.