Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fantasy Risk Board

Wow! This thread has over 10,000 views which makes me both excited and curious . Are the views mainly from people who googled "fantasy risk board" ? or are they from people interested in seeing the process/progress? and do they know about the finished map?

If you want to see the finished map it is HERE or in my finished maps album.
    Our sense of the stability of the earth is an illusion due to the shortness of our lives.
    - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Well it's not unusual for a two years old thread. Some 3-4 months old threads can easily reach 4-5000 views when they are often updated.

Guild Member

I viewed just because it came up to the top of the forum and the title caught my interest. Love the map.

Guild Apprentice Blindkingofbohemia's Avatar

That looks fantastic. Could you post a tutorial on how you produced it? The kind of minimalist style looks incredible.

Really nice, i used it to inspire my own maps. Found your picture via google a little while ago

Very nicely done. I like how you kept it very close to the original Risk board style. Do you have any photos of the actual finished board after printed and mounted?

I've been thinking of doing this exact thing, and I'm trying to learn the art of creating high quality maps like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123