Thread: Wizard Buildings

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected rpgmapmaker's Avatar

Map Wizard Buildings

I know that these are not up to the "Realism" standard that many of the battle maps have on this site. However, I thought I would share these two as they were fun to DM with them.

The wizard was the main "bad guy" and the party chased him from a small town to his home... then through a magic portal to his bigger home... there is a table with random color on it... this is the workbench for drawing the portals on the ground. it was part of the adventure and I thought I would share.

The maps are made in mainly Photoshop and have a few hand drawn, scanned, and colored elements.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wizard_Keep_Small2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	218.5 KB 
ID:	43024

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wizard_Keep1.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	43025

Enjoy

-RPGMM
    @BHfuturist Check out my Video Tutorials & Vault of Free Map Elements
    Unless otherwise stated in the post, all of my artwork is released into the Public Domain.

Thanks for sharing, very useful maps. Like you said, not as artistic / realistic as some of the maps being made, but we often forget that the whole point to this is having fun playing your favorite RPG with your friends. A few years ago before I discovered mapping software I would have thought this was a fantastic map to use for a game, way better than the usual maps that came with most published adventures. So keep up the good work and keep posting them.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exactly !! Great Work Repped !!
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.