Thread: March/April 2012 Lite Challenge Entry: Ritradenix's Lair

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Joshua's Avatar

Map March/April 2012 Lite Challenge Entry: Ritradenix's Lair

Hello! First submission in a challenge for me. I decided to go with an internal theme using the inkblots instead of using them for continents or bodies of water. Instead, I used them for a cave system for the lair of a dragon--Ritradenix--and his mate. Using D&D or Pathfinder systems, the tunnels between the caves are usable by the dragons via their ability to assume the form of a humanoid. They don't often leave, so they prefer the tighter entrances to keep out bigger creatures.

I created it using a combination of two programs: most of the lair work was done in PS, while the sprites were added with CC3. I'm fairly new to both programs, but this provided a great opportunity to explore each a bit more and was overall a good learning process. I might still tinker with it before the deadline, but if I'm being honest I think this is my final version.

If I've messed something up with the rules of submission, let me know! I think I followed the posting guidelines correctly, but I might've overlooked something.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	### LATEST WIP ### march-april lite challenge (032312).jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	428.1 KB 
ID:	43336
    Last edited by Joshua; 03-23-2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Changed attachment to make it in-line.