Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [WIP] Crescent World

I just wanted to pop in and say I'm really enjoying watching this unfold It's a lovely concept and it's looking great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    I just wanted to pop in and say I'm really enjoying watching this unfold It's a lovely concept and it's looking great.
    Thanks alot! It's awesome to have others like what you do.

Next up is creating countries and kingdoms, cities and so on. I think I'll be marking them on a map that is just for me, based on the "real" land mass - as a take-off point for further mapping in the area. I've been looking a lot at old atlas maps and Mercator-maps, and I really like the idea of making maps that project the world as the inhabitants see it, which means they'll not be perfectly accurate.

And now I realize that I write too much here and work too little on my concept haha. I blame work and easter.

I just have to say that this thread and project will have to wait, I just got a new job and I really need to concentrate on that. I will get back to this though! And I'll probably be working on it whenever I feel I have the time.

Keep on rockin' your mapping-skills!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Joshua's Avatar

I understand that dilemma perfectly!
    Yes, I'm colorblind. But my pink fields and orange forests are avant garde!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123