Thread: Greetings

Guild Applicant

Default Greetings

Greetings gentlemen, and some ladies presumably.

Alternate history/geo-political/cartography fan here who stumbled across your site in my travels throughout the interweb. Thoroughly impressed by the work I've seen so far and I'm afraid I've now found something new to fill-up my spare time. I'm sure my wife will be thrilled to hear about yet another hobby.

Anyways, glad to be here and I look forward to learning all sorts of fascinating skills and interacting with some dynamic individuals.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Yes, we have ladies Welcome to the Guild, hope you enjoy the new obsession -- I mean hobby -- as much as we do!

Welcome! I myself am working on a sort of Earth allegory, if that's kinda what you mean by alternate history (a lot of the stuff here is pretty much high fantasy), but I'm in the very early stages.

Guild Applicant

Quote Originally Posted by Scipio View Post
    Welcome! I myself am working on a sort of Earth allegory, if that's kinda what you mean by alternate history (a lot of the stuff here is pretty much high fantasy), but I'm in the very early stages.
    That sounds very interesting. Can't wait to see it!

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

welcome to the guild - and yes, I believe we are several in here who's spouses "rejoice" at our hobby
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise