Thread: [WIP] Dunnsoil campaign map

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Wip [WIP] Dunnsoil campaign map

I put a few hours into mapping my campaign world this afternoon, mostly figuring out stuff as I went along. This is my first ever GIMP map, or computer aided map of any sort, for that matter.

I'll have to figure out how to make brushes to put in mountains and stuff eventually, I think. I kind of know where I want things to end up, but just haven't gotten around to experimenting how best to make it happen.

The small blue dotted line is the path the adventuring party has taken so far. Figured I'd throw it on there for their reference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MapofDunnsoil.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	43596

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Looks pretty good so far (and wow your characters have gotten across a lot of ground)! Looking forward to seeing where this goes

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

As for the party: actually, their journey is only the very tiny blue line near the city of Bayside in the southwest of the continent. The gray dotted lines are actually roads.

I wish I had made better use of layers since I've only now just discovered fractal coastlines and how to make that happen. I got a little carried away and would have to probably start from scratch to do that. Oh well.