Thread: Hello

Guild Applicant

Default Hello

I'm not a cartographer, but I am a fantasy/horror writer and like making crude little maps for my worlds.

I just learned about the Cloud Render + posterize trick in GIMP earlier this evening, and I hope to learn more through this site.

Welcome to the Guild, snarkybits!

I write horror as well; I used to write fantasy. My current project deals with an alternate Earth, if you will, although that is a crude explanation of it.

I hope to see some maps from your world and perhaps you shall see some from mine!

~S.P.I.~

Guild Applicant

Thanks.

The most 'fleshed' one I've done is on a 36" x 24" piece of newsprint(not sure about the dimensions). Not good by any means, but it was on my wall as a reminder to keep writing. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild!

I my self have tryed my hand at writing but I found out realy fast that I may have some great ideas for book but my writing is really really bad.

Jamesclay, with determination and the appropriate level of effort, your writing will develop and mature! Most "talent" is created by the individual who possesses it.