Thread: Places to Sell Your Maps?

Professional Artist Cunning Cartographer's Avatar

Question Places to Sell Your Maps?

Was wondering what some good online stores were for me to start selling map bundles (specifically miniature/VTT/battlemaps). Also, anyone who has had some experience with these stores I'd be interested to know how much success you've had with them. Whilst I'll still be looking to contribute stuff for free to communities such as this one, it'd be nice to see if I can get a bit of spare change from making them

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Joshua's Avatar

I believe Paizo (www.paizo.com) lets third parties sell through their store. At least, I've bought third party material there. So they must! But I personally have not sold anything there. They allow for digital download sales as well as hard copy sales.
    Yes, I'm colorblind. But my pink fields and orange forests are avant garde!!

DrivethruRPG.com is probably the largest online store for RPG material. Doing so also connects you to Drive-thru-comics, and it's other sister sites. If you submit your Drivethru listing through ENWorld.org, then ENWorld will post it on their Page One for a day, which is good for marketing. I've had good luck selling maps on Paizo, though.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations