Thread: How do I change the scale of symbols in a catalog?

Question How do I change the scale of symbols in a catalog?

I have created a 1 meter-squared CC2 Pro template for drawing starships. I've downloaded three symbol catalogs to help me to draw my deckplans. [Than you to you catalog makers!] One catalog was evidently created with the same scale in mind, but the other two place HUGE symbols on my drawings. I can resize each symbol as I place it, but I spend more time scaling than drawing.

1. Is there a way to "fix" the catalogs so the symbols are the proper size when I place them? I would like to use symbols from all three catalogs, so I don't know if fixing two catalogs would break the one that fits my 1m2 scale.

2. Is there a way to export symbols so I can alter them in GIMP and re-import them?

Sorry, I don't use CC2.

Depending on what file type you can export or save as.. you should be able to import it into Gimp. There are a few around here who use CC and if one of them sees this they may be able to better answer your question.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt