Thread: 2 Maps

Default 2 Maps

Hi guys I'm new to the forum I've been checking out the maps for a while but been two nervous to post my own. Well here are two of my newest Sci - Fi maps, any comments would be appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	htfFT.gif 
Views:	352 
Size:	130.7 KB 
ID:	43710  

Wow. They look pulled straight from a computer game, or something someone might see on a futuristic HUD.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilOverlordX View Post
    Wow. They look pulled straight from a computer game, or something someone might see on a futuristic HUD.
    Thank You so much I hope to work with a gaming company making maps I just need to get reviews and better known. This is the first time I've ever attempted something like this at all the bottom one was my first attempt and the top one is my second.

Guild Journeyer

Always a fan of the green phosphor look.
    “Maps encourage boldness. They're like cryptic love letters. They make anything seem possible.”
    -Mark Jenkins

Thank you, glad you like it.

Cool! You could run a sci-fi/espionage game and send those pics to players' phones or whatever.

Joba, that's a great idea.

Zerr, I would love to see this style applied to bug tunnels or ship corridors. ... It's been a very long time since your last post. Are you still active here?