Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Region 1][Map 09] - Khanate of Qashya Mal

Wait, does it say "Drakovia" in the upper right corner?

Ah, no, Darkovia... aww. ;-) Drakovia is the metropolis that houses our running D&D Campaign.

The map looks good, alright!
    Two in harmony surpass one in perfection

Post Ravs, the font...

Ravs, the font is called Celtic and its from the following website, along with half a dozen other Celtic type fonts...

Celtic Font Resource

I have a few more towns to include in the map, to absolutely finished, but its close.

The Irkarti Swamp (a.k.a. the Kingdom of Flies) - is home to a druidic bipedal saurian creature (probably lizardmen) who have summoned swarms of flies for various tasks. One of these swarms have become "aware" and works as an additional threat in the stench of the mirelands.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 04-28-2008 at 10:03 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Great stuff. Sounds like an interesting area to explore, and a grand map to go with it.

Wip Now the final map...

I added some missing towns - especially Khaikaar, the mongol fortress 70 mile east of Calishem.

I will need to update the WIKI map to be replaced with this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qashya-1.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	2.71 MB 
ID:	3354  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Blog Entries

Nicely done (as usual).

Just popped you in on the big map before your update.

Post I referenced your mountains...

Redrobes, I actually referenced your 3D mountain views of Thrubmorton Fens, to base my hand drawn version. I like the way your mountains look, so I thought I hand-draw to emulate them.

Although in review of the overall map in your post, I see I may have to trim my Irkarti Swamps to better mesh with the territories south and west of mine.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 04-28-2008 at 11:31 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Post Added a graphic

I added a graphic to my WIKI page on Qashya Mal, like some of the other pages. Looks like I'll need to add a table of links like on the Beastlands. I'll also add the "red marked area within the total Ansium regional map".

I've created the sublink to Darkovia, but am having a problem creating a link back to the Qashya Mal page - how would I do that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	khanate.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	3371  
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12