Thread: Need 1 B/W setting map 7 day turnaround

Map Need 1 B/W setting map 7 day turnaround

****Found a Cartographer, thanks to all whom e-mailed me.*****

Can pay some and if published in our upcoming book you will get full credit as the cartographer, this will depend on publisher approval. Writing an anthology and need a map for my writers, if done well enough will forward to my publisher and do what I can to get you in the book.
    You can PM me or post here with a link to your work or email me at greenhal at gmail dot com.

Thanks for your time.

Hal
    Last edited by Hal G; 04-06-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Hired

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	World of the Awakened.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	43725
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal G View Post
    Can pay some and if published in our upcoming book you will get full credit as the cartographer, this will depend on publisher approval. Writing an anthology and need a map for my writers, if done well enough will forward to my publisher and do what I can to get you in the book.
    Can not accept PM's yet so post here with a link to your work or email me at greenhal at gmail dot com.

Thanks for your time.

Hal
    Here is my bad quick mspaint sketch, its OK to laugh

All rights to names and image Hal Greenberg 2012

Here is my bio (kinda) been designing stuff for over 10 years. http://rpggeek.com/rpgdesigner/18971/hal-greenberg

Hello, first a laugh at the MS Paint sketch (drumroll) - I used to do maps in MS Paint too, you know.

I am assuming this map is for fantasy purposes. Is this all the data that needs to go into the map? If so, and if you need a hand-drawn style b/w map, of which I've done quite a few and am willing to say I am passable at, I can have one done for you by Wednesday (possibly earlier, but not willing to bet on it with Easter and family holidays here).

If more labels need to go into the map, Thursday or Friday are doable.

Cheers.