Thread: Starmada Campaign map [WIP]

Wip Starmada Campaign map [WIP]

This is my Starmada campaign map. It's a close-up of the area that is known by the players. As might be surmised by the hex numbers, this is actually a small part of a larger map, which is still a work in progress as the PC and NPC empires explore and conquer. The Confederation is the PCs' power's name. The red areas are the provinces that they've explored and organized, and the pink hexes are those that have been explored, but not yet organized. Named planets in green are planets that are allied (Kathal, Jeshoh, Minkara) or that have been discovered, but were uninhabited (DF-328, XV-127). The named planets in red have not been discovered by the players yet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Starmada Campaign Close Up.jpg 
Views:	615 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	43739
    Last edited by EvilOverlordX; 04-06-2012 at 01:50 AM. Reason: image was in wrong spot

Guild Journeyer MadCartographer's Avatar

I have StarMada but not played it yet. I cant find any players To bad too, seems like a great game. I like your map too, Is this made in Cosmographer?
    _________
    User of:
    CC2 & CC3, FT Pro Exclusively.
    If it's ProFantasy, I'm using it.

Yes, I used the Traveller template, and the hex fill style from Traveller, as well. The planet text is more of a Star Wars-type font, since we're going for a space opera feel.