Thread: World Map For Novel Needs Artist: Andoria and the Region of Telrith

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default World Map For Novel Needs Artist: Andoria and the Region of Telrith

I'm currently in the process of writing what I hope to be the final draft of the first book in a series, Iron Age: Dawn of War, and I am looking for someone to create a more 'professional' version of my map. I've created some sketches just as reference, and I need a version of my map that I can present to a publisher and have put in the actual hard copy of the book. Unfortunately I can't pay, but I will give credit and a special thanks to the cartographer, which will be a nice advertisement of your cartography skills. If you think your interested, contact me via the forums, or email me at lukewall73@bellsouth.net. I will then send you what sketches I have of the continent of Andoria and the region of Telrith (where the first book will take place). Thanks in advance. I look forward to your favorable replies.
    Last edited by torstan; 04-11-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected rpgmapmaker's Avatar

I sent you an e-mail with some samples of maps I have done. I am not a "pro-artist" but I will give it my all if accepted.

-RPGMM
    @BHfuturist Check out my Video Tutorials & Vault of Free Map Elements
    Unless otherwise stated in the post, all of my artwork is released into the Public Domain.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Joshua's Avatar

Don't let him fool you. For a so-called non 'pro-artist', RPGmm is really good.
    Yes, I'm colorblind. But my pink fields and orange forests are avant garde!!

Thank you for the vote of confidence Joshua, it means a lot to have you say that.
    Unless otherwise stated in the post, all of my artwork is released into the Public Domain.

Moved to 'Mapmaking Request' forum.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

After several e-mails back and forth with Mr. Wall, I am calling this one mine :-)

[Taken]