Thread: World map for medfan universe project

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default World map for medfan universe project

Subject
    Hi everyone. First of all, I'm sorry for incoming english mistakes, because it's not my native language.
    I'm a video game designer, but actually working on a personal project (a medieval-fantastic universe) in which I make some "traditional" games (a LCG, a figs one, a PnP RPG and several board/card games). I also plan to write some novels or books. There are 3 worlds (planets) in 3 different planes of existence, but one of them is the "main world" where everything happens. For now, I made a map alone but I'm approaching a project phase requiring more "professionnal" and detailed rendering. The actual map not looks that nice, like I'm not graphist at all and there is a huge lack of islands and mountains. (see attached file for actual map).

I found this website thanks to a Youtube video of RPGmapmaker (this one). That's why I'm here, I'm really impressed of everyone's maps here, it looks like a dream.

About payment : I actually have not much money, but like I would be really grateful (I can not even describe how would I feel) of the work if someone take the request, if I succeed on editing my games/stories on this universe, I will really happy to give money to map maker, even if editor don't want it as a final product (usually, they hire their own graphists).
    Moreover, I will probably need more than one map, and if my make money with the project, I'll give some money for everyone of these. And be sure I'm not a stingy scrooge when I'm happy
    But depending on would you ask for it, I probably can pay without waiting.

Style
    I felt in love with a Ramah's map, which is approximately (or exactly) what I'm looking for. -> Mydresia

The map should have more islands, mountains and rivers, a "new" region in the south-east, which is an archipelago in suspension. I just need the map, with no labels on it. If someone take the request, of course I will explain everything in details and we can discuss of it.

Quality & Size
    As good as possible ; Size at least 2 times bigger if possible.
    But I don't want a smaller one

Time Constraints
    Actually no time limit. But the sooner is the best, which can "unlock" me some working opportunities, especially on RPG and novels.

Copyright
    I would like reproduction rights to the map
    I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.
    Every shows of the map will be credited to you (in a rulebook for instance).

Contact Details
    Send me a PM or mail at : na.contact@gmail.com

I can provide actual .psd of the attached map.

Thanks for reading !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cartedumonde.jpg 
Views:	2889 
Size:	3.93 MB 
ID:	43897  
    Last edited by Creacore; 04-11-2012 at 06:51 AM.