Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April Entry: The Battle of Damon Bay

OK -

I toned down the lighthouse "light beams" cause it just looked oddly out of place...

While it seemed obvious to me, which is often the case for the one who comes up with a puzzle, here is a visual aid:

-Rob A>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Revealed.gif 
Views:	215 
Size:	414.0 KB 
ID:	3136  

i had trouble too, till i opened the full image, then it was pretty simple... and still cryptic enough to make people who aren't thinking scratch their heads.
    Photoshop, CC3, ArcGIS, Bryce, Illustrator, Maptool

See, now I get it! I'd seen the cross, but I hadn't realised that the distorted rocks matched the coastline from the first map! Stoopid me.

The thing I like is that it's actually a good secret, in that many of us couldn't see what was actually visible. Top stuff.

And it only lines up like that for the right diameter cylinder at the correct location...(hence the telescope lined up with the moon bit)... here is off to the side...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wrong_place.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	3142

-Rob A>

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

That is absolutely brilliant... wish I could have done something like that with my sword idea... but my knowledge of PS is still so limited that I can't get it to do what I want it too... but drawing something that would properly reflect onto a cylinder ... geesh... absolutely great...truly...

you are turning into a regular compass hog... lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12