Thread: Glad I found you!

Default Glad I found you!

Hi All,

I've been conceptualizing a fantasy novel for 7+ years, and have finally started doing some writing and drawing again after a 5 year lull where I had nearly given up. I've made some great progress recently both with fleshing things out conceptually and with the layout of the world. It's really exciting.

I've been looking for something like this forum for years, and just became a member this week. Props to Torstan for showing me the way.

I've always loved maps in fantasy/sci-fi books, and I knew that the map of *my* world would be crucial to writing the novel. Now that I've found this forum, I feel like I have the resources to do it myself and ask/or ask for the help of all you good people.

I look forward to sharing worlds with you, and (hopefully) becoming a decent fantasy cartographer.

Yay!
    Last edited by mozltovcoktail; 04-10-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Hey welcome to the Guild mozltovcocktail, glad you found us! You are in good company. Many people here are writers working on maps for their own work as well. Look forward to seeing your work. Also, check out the tutorials, lots of good info there.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh