Thread: RPG World Map

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default RPG World Map

So, i have no artistic talent, but that is somewhat emulated with computers, not very much though. I currently have a map that i've made that could use a good sprucing up to say the least. I just want to make it awesome. So if anyone would like to hep me do that that would be awesome, but i'm not very optimistic, but i guess we'll see.

Anyways here's the map
    and here's a terrain map
    and a political map

I'd really love to get maps for all the cities and towns as well but that's asking an awful lot and i'll take whatever i can get. I have kind of a high standard of quality that i put on myself so i don't really want to make a map myself that looks any ****tier than that which would probably be the case if i tried to do city maps, and it could probably take me like a million times longer than what i already did and that would take forever.

As you can see i'm kinda looking for something in the old timey style (that's what it's called right?) Something with a old fantasy dungeons and dragons type feel to it.
    I would love something with amazing quality like some of the stuff i've seen on here but i know that won't happen so i'll take what i can get, not very picky, just something better than mine, maybe something i could some day get printed in real map size as a poster or something.
    No time constraints at all, my players can just use their imaginations till i get something, lol

Si, if your at all interested just go ahead and post and i'll get back to you asap.
    Hope to hear from someone soon.
    Last edited by Mitchell Angus; 04-14-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Guild Member Facebook Connected

Your links are not set to public so we can't see them on google.

ah, i see, ill fix that then

ok, all fixed