Thread: Endzeit: My southwestern USA Map

Map Endzeit: My southwestern USA Map

Hi guys

This is for a post-apoclyptic game in the spirit of the CRPGs Wasteland and Fallout we started playing last saturday. When I compare it to the other maps posted here, it pales. But then again, I am trying to learn Illustrator and creating a map looked like the right approach. Any criticism is very welcome, but please keep in mind that I am a newbie without an eye for art. Also, I know that this is in no way a topographical or geographical correct map of the SW USA... after all, it's just for a game

So here goes...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	endzeit map-01.png 
Views:	468 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	44075

Cheers!

Onkl
    Last edited by Onkl; 04-16-2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: one "then again" too many...

Nice first map. So many memories of playing Wastland and Fallout when reading the names...
    You could work with different colour shadings for fertile or barren land or even use symbols for contaminated areas etc.

Edit: Is Endzeit just the name of the map or are you playing the "Endland" RPG?

Quote Originally Posted by Katto View Post
    Nice first map. So many memories of playing Wastland and Fallout when reading the names...
    You could work with different colour shadings for fertile or barren land or even use symbols for contaminated areas etc.

Edit: Is Endzeit just the name of the map or are you playing the "Endland" RPG?
    We play GURPS 4th and Endzeit was a fitting name, cause I speak swiss-german.

I'll try to improve my skills, but it's hard, I'm glad I can make stuff as well as I can now

Cheers!

Onkl