Thread: Hi everyone! Newbie with a quick question...point me in the right direction please?

Default Hi everyone! Newbie with a quick question...point me in the right direction please?

Hi, I stumbled on this forum while looking for some map software, so thought I'd join and ask the pros

What I am looking for is a map/calendar feature so I can create a Craft Fair diary for a craft forum I run. I found this great link which utilises google calendar and a yahoo feature, but unfortunately the end result send crafters to the other side of the world :\

Some of you may be familiar with the process and now if it's something I'm doing wrong my end? http://ouseful.open.ac.uk/blogarchive/012594.html

Where would be the best place to post this question? Or does anyone have a quick answer they could post for me below? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Could you just move to the Isle of Wight? :-) I don't know what you're doing right or wrong, but I wanted to say I'm fascinated. Might help the lone (?) google map mashup expert hereabouts if you post an example of what you've tried thus far.

Welcome - hope you get some help!