Thread: Realistic (Rand McNally roadmap style) map of my fantasy nation.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Realistic (Rand McNally roadmap style) map of my fantasy nation.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewBrusslandSketch.png 
Views:	444 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	44129
    I am a novice to this site so your patience with me will be appreciated, please do ask any questions on specifics you have for me. I will be happy to pay 200 dollars for this map via paypal. The map attached is to get a sense of my nation's shape and geography it is not the style I would like it to be in.
    Subject
    Attached above is a very rough sketch of my nation's geographical outline. I would my nation's shape to be drawn closely to that shape but does not have to be exact. What I do need on the map are the cities and towns already on the map as they are located. This map will be a large road map as you would see on Rand McNally road map atlases, I would like the map as realistic as possible. I would like interstates, highways, and principal roads cross-crossing and looping the total extent of the island nation. The nation is about 1500 miles across and 1300 miles in length. I am thinking that one inch on my map will equal 25 miles. I have a very extensive town list for my nation ( 8, 211 cities and towns). In addition, I would like this map to be very detailed with the names of lakes counties, mountain ranges, state parks/ beaches on it as well. We can coordinate on the specifics.
    Style
    Road atlas
    Quality and Size
    professional, for web most likely but if I can get print as well that will be appreciated.
    Very large, really no specifics required as long as it can fit all my towns in them. Whatever works the best for the mapmaker.
    Time Constraints
    No time constraints
    Copyright
    I will be using this map for personal home use solely, will not be published or posted anywhere unless the mapmaker wishes to have it posted somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewBrusslandSketch.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	44128  
    Last edited by Nonpareil1710; 04-19-2012 at 12:57 AM. Reason: error in attachment