Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: P3 Assault on Nightwyrn Fortress Encounter Maps

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

I really like these maps, particularly as I've been struggling with a way to do partially broken walls and you've got some convincing ones here.

And as always your ability to do lighting is terrific! Thank you for sharing these.

cheers,
    Meshon

what would be the cost to commission a set of the encounter maps for Kingdom of the Ghouls?

bcabat, please contact me privately at 'my username' at yahoo dot ie.

New to the site. Fantastic Stuff. As a noob, what is the best and cheapest way to print off your maps on a one inch grid for my gaming group?

captainsulu - thanks. These maps are meant to be printed at a scale of 100 pixels (or 100 dots) = 1 inch = 1 grid square. So make sure you count the grid squares across and down and see if your printer can handle big enough paper. If so - all good. If not, you'll need to do it in a few goes. There was a discussion about this in my Madness at Gardmore Abbey thread (click on sig link and go to end of page 1/start of page 2) and someone posted up a special internet site that can help.

The important thing to note is that the maps are intended for virtual tables (ie projecter, computer or online gaming) so they are not optimised for printing - you may need to tell your printer what size to print them out at (just remember 1 grid square = 1 inch and you'll be fine) and they might not look great printed (colours and ppi not printer-optimised).

Also make sure you are using the latest versions - which you can see by clicking on my signature. This thread is the Work in Progress thread not the final thread.

Just found what you were talking about. Thank you very much for that. Your work is incredible. I appreciate everything.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789