Thread: Contient Map for Fantasy Setting

Map Contient Map for Fantasy Setting

SUBJECT
    I would like a map made for project I'm working on. Not sure if it will be just for personal use or if I will use in a product. Probably the latter eventually. But it's a map generated using a system where the players took turns creating elements of the map.

This is map of a contient surrounded by water. Besides the terrain, I also want some political borders. It's not an overrally complex map. Here's a link to the scan of the map the players created.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3o...bDk4aWlWTjIyUQ

STYLE
    I'm open to the style, but I'm looking for a typical fantasy map. The world is dominated by monster overloads, and humans are not the dominate race, so the more fantasy the better. I don't really have a scale. This is more of an overview map.

QUALITY AND SIZE
    I want it at a resolution that I can print (should I do that) and I suppose the size of a 8.5 x 11 page. I want it to look professional (or semi), but I'm not looking for a ton of detail. Just about what you see on the hand drawn map. Bonus if I could get it in a layered photoshop file with the map and the labels on separate layers.

TIME CONSTRAINTS
    Not in a huge rush, but I want it done in the not too distant future.

COPYRIGHT
    I want to own the copyright, but the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

CONTACT DETAILS
    chris at rpgobjects.com
    http://www.rpgobjects.com

PAYMENT
    I would like to get some bids as well as example of work. This is not some big product, so not looking to spend a huge amount, but in additional to cash, I can offer products from rpgobjects as a bonus.

Again, I'm not looking for some finely detailed map. Just an overview map. Also, this project could grow and I might have more maps made. If the person does a good job, I'll give them first dibs on any new maps.

-chris
    Last edited by rpgobjects; 05-01-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: complete

Hey there. I'm always looking for paid commissions. Feel free to check out my gallery here for examples of past work. You can contact me at JoshuaABennett at gmail dot com if you're interested. Good luck!

Professional Artist Facebook Connected TheRedEpic's Avatar

Heya, Email sent

~J