Thread: Bonjour !

Default Bonjour !

Hello !

Fisrt : I'm a french girl who start to learn english language 4 years ago and french people are very bad in language learning, so I'm very very sorry for my english.

I'm a student in psychology, nothing to do with cartography or design but I'm writing a fantasy book, so I need to make a map of my imaginary world. So I start with photoshop and differents tutorials and, well... I think I not so bad for a newer in this field... And I discover I realy enjoy to use photoshop and left my imagination build different map.

So... I find this forum fortuitously by searching tutorials and brush. I'll pursuive my exploration of this forum (and stop the massacre of the english language )

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Bonjour et bienvenue! (And really, your english is not bad at all)

Holla atcha! Welcome to The Guild. You're in great company.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

HeHe

If you want to hear or see a butchered language, you should hear this Englishman who "learned" french in Quebec...and while in the army. And I write it worse than I speak it

Like Gidde said...Welcome to the guild
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Ha, and I thought my learning experience was weird. I had three french teachers in grade school, high school and college, who were from Paris, Quebec and the Cote d'Ivoire respectively ... talk about differing examples

Well I don't speak a lick of French, but welcome to the Guild!

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Oh ! god ! A teacher from Côte d'Ivoire.... even french people does not understand they....

English=>French it's easier for me than French=>english, so I understand what you said but it's so hard for me to write a correct english... Google traduction is my friend but he's not perfect...

Anyway ! Thanks a lot for your messages !

Allors, bien venue ... and that covers my French, unless I'm asking for pain in the boulangerie. And that's not as naughty as it sounds.