Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stereogram Maps

I meant - "drew the two views by hand as opposed to making a 3d model you took stereo views of..."

I'm impressed!

-Rob A>

There is actually a very easy method that can be used to create anaglyphs in PhotoShop I'll have to see if I can remember it and post it up here for anyone that might be interested.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Here's a second test. I wanted to see if I could incorporate some textures and some stuff from my dungeon map library.

As it turns out, it was actually easier this time around. I paid strict attention to the grid and kept track of the offset deltas for each layer.

Next step will be to try a full dungeon level...

-RLucci

[Edit - That's weird. The cyan color keeps going off a little bit after it's uploaded. May take some experimenting to get it right...]
    [Edit - It looks like it's the saturaration that's getting fudged when I upload it. I doubt the problem is inherent to this site (which is running vBulletin), so it's probably something to do with Internet Explorer. Maybe my local settings... Anyone else getting off colors?]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NotherTest2.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	777.4 KB 
ID:	3218  
    Last edited by rlucci; 04-21-2008 at 01:37 PM.

I'm intrigued! How did you find out those glasses would work? The one link shows gel markers being used. Do those glasses come with the markers? I wonder where you can get those?
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

I found it out in a review of the Crayola 3D chalk in a parenting magazine (excuse me, but my life stage is showing ). They said it worked well with crayons, gel markers, computer screens (and has a weird effect with movies that have high saturation... think Dick Tracy)...so long as the background is dark/black.

-Rob A>

That is fascinating. I may have to guy up to Toys R Us this weekend...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12