Thread: Game of Thrones Concept Art

Ohhhh, you are vicious mean Ravells!

I don't imagine there is any pressure at all in taking on this commission in the first place because certainly there are very few hard core fans that are just waiting to dig into these maps with hammer and tongs

I have great confidence that Torstan will blow the doors off of this. Just you wait and see. We are all completely behind you Torstan just in case you do feel a bit overwhelmed (I'm sure you are fine). Don't let the excitement get to you, this is exactly what you have trained for. I am reminded of a quote from Theodore Roosevelt:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
    You go arena boy, you go! Ignore these cold and timid souls
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Well said, Jax!

Unf. Looking at that concept art really makes me wish I could gain peoples powers by eating their flesh. But alas, such an ability does not exist. What I would give to be able to paint in that great of detail without wanting to break my computer.

Impressive art, really detailed and beautiful colors.
    Blog: Too much game lore? | Diablo 3 guest passes
    Riftforge: (WIP) Map of Rift Isle, protected by elite raiders ( Play now }

Great art!