Thread: New Map Pack - Fantasy Maps: Airship

Default New Map Pack - Fantasy Maps: Airship

Hey guys! I've been pretty quiet around here lately, but I'm hoping to gear back up and pump out some more maps soon. Just getting started after a hiatus, but I've produced a new map pack for the RPGNow and Paizo shops. Building up my fantasy line, I've just released an airship. Feel free to check out the flash preview on RPGNow if you like!

Fantasy Maps: Airship

Have you finally scraped together enough to purchase your own airship, or has your party stowed away because they could not afford passage across the great ocean? Have the sky pirates kidnapped the princessand your must fight your way through their ranks?Do the buccaneers who man the ship plan to rob all the passengers--you included? With D20 Cartographer, the story is in your hands!

"Fantasy Maps" are full-featured encounter maps designed to fit any traditional fantasy world. This release, "Airship" features a marritime-inspired sky-vessel, including the deck, and four inner levels including the captain and first mate's cabin, gunnery, cargo hold, and more! Fly the not-so-friendly skies with ample room for fencing, fightning, and general swashbuckling. Just hope you won't have to walk the plank! All maps are in the traditional 1 inch = 5 feet scale.

Included for your convenience are several different formats including:

• Full-color maps in .jpg format
    • High-contrast black and white maps in .jpg format
    • PDF files with images sliced up over multiple pages for easy home-printing (compatible with both US Letter and A4 International paper)

D20 Cartographer also supports virtual table top (VTT) systems and includes:

• 100 DPI gridless map with objects removed
    • A folder with all ‘objects' in .png format for use on this map or reuse on your private maps
    • An RPTools MapTool VTT file (.cmpgn) with vision blocking and object layer set up for you

Thanks for taking a look, folks! If anyone happens to pick it up, I'd absolutely love to hear what you think in a review. As always, I wish you good gaming.

This looks fantastic! What a good idea for a game aid. I know several of my friends over at the Obsidian Portal use, or have used, airships in their campaigns, and this might be of interest to them. Great work.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    This looks fantastic! What a good idea for a game aid. I know several of my friends over at the Obsidian Portal use, or have used, airships in their campaigns, and this might be of interest to them. Great work.
    Thanks, my friend! I figured a lot of people use them, so it would be a good thing to provide. I noticed there is a veritable preponderance of regular ships on RPGNow, so thought it would be best to do something with a little twist. Anyway, thanks again!

Nice ship! We play Spelljammer so we use a lot of ships in our games. It is always nice to have choices.

Guild Novice

I've bought it - but will have to modify it and replace the ballistas with cannons

Awesome looking supplement. You have really embraced the map pack arena and I am impressed with the continued level of excellence.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt