Thread: Greetings! from IGN

Default Greetings! from IGN

First of all, I'm quite glad to have found this place. I got linked by MountainGoat of sermountaingoat.co.uk, who's been helpful with a Game of Thrones project we're working on.

I'm an editor at IGN working on our new wikis platform. One of the latest additions to IGN wikis is our interactive maps interface. If you're curious, here's an example: Skyrim map. Feedback totally welcome. I didn't draw the map myself, one of our designers Katie did. I'm, uh, not competent in Illustrator :p

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skyrim_map_full.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	435.5 KB 
ID:	44406

So naturally I've become more interested in map making and frankly I'm looking for folks that might be interested in helping us build maps for video games.

Anyway, just sayin' hi! Are there any great video game maps on the forum I should check out?

Welcome to the Guild MRSalle! That's a pretty nice map Katie did. You have come to the right place to improve your skills. There are tons of tutorials here, as well as a friendly and knowledgeable community. One way to request feedback to to create a WIP page and ask for feedback. Folk here love to give it. Look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh