Thread: Pure Steam - New PF Steampunk Setting

Map Pure Steam - New PF Steampunk Setting

Hello! Please let me start this off by apologizing if this is not the appropriate avenue for this request. I'm new here (how ya doin', nice to meet ya).

I'm the creator of Pure Steam, an alternate history steampunk setting for Pathfinder. We have hit our funding goal on Kickstarter. Now we're onto producing our artwork!

I'm looking for campaign cartographers. We need approximately 20 maps from world, continent, regional, local, and tactical. They will be black and white for our first production. This is an alternate history of this world, so the maps should have a 1890s aesthetic, and be largely based on our world at that time (major city sizes and locations, lakes, rivers, continental outlines).

We will pay!

Email me at [irunthegame at gmail dot com] if you're interested

More info here:
    Kickstarter
    Facebook
    Twitter
    YouTube

Hello BomarrPunk,
    At the top of this forum thread (and yes you are in the right part of the forum for requests) there is a sticky with information on how to put in a request. Have a look at it and fill in missing information, it will make it much easier for you to get interested cartographers on the hook. Especially it is a good idea to look around and see if there are any maps in a particular style that you want this made in, so the person jumping in on the project knows if he or she is capable to do it.
    However it looks like a very cool and interesting world you are about to create
    My finished maps

Mapping Worlds (My blog about mapping)

Imaginary maps (My facbook page devoted to mapping)

Guild Member Facebook Connected Nighthawk's Avatar

I may be able to assist with tactical maps, but I need to have a better idea of what sort of thing you're looking for.

My pseudo-portfolio is on DeviantArt: http://dlimedia.deviantart.com/