Greetings and well met! I hail you from Land O'Lakes, north of Tampa (which is Hillsborough Country). I'm a few miles north of the Pasco County line on US41. (I mention that because I'm always looking for players for our face-to-face 3.5E D&D campaign! )

I will apologize in advance -- I'm not a map maker. I'm here mostly because RP bullied me and twisted my arm on the MapTool forum. (Just kidding.) He's always making references to the great work done by the community here and my curiosity was finally piqued enough to register and check it out. So far I've seen some pretty impressive stuff and I've been browsing for a few minutes!

My RttToEE campaign is on hiatus due to lack of players so my need for new maps has shrunk considerably. I mostly scan in what I need from modules or download digital maps from Paizo and elsewhere. I know enough about GIMP to do some simple tweaking of images, but again: I'm no map maker.

I have an obsession with computers: programming them, using them as tools, experimenting with new software, and so on. Jack of all trades, master of none. (At least as far as the computer is concerned.)