Thread: Final Fantasy Based Map(Land)

Default Final Fantasy Based Map(Land)

Hello everyone
    I just started building my first ideas of a fantasy map.
    Unfortunately, i have no skill at all when using GIMP. So i need the help of you guys for making a land-based on the Final Fantasy 12 Ivalice map.

Here is the image link:http://ff12maps.com/

Subject, Style, Quality And Size:
    I would need then a similar land map, without location names, only the land.
    In my map, there will be three continents - one to the north(the largest one); one to the west (the medium one); and the last one to southeast (the smallest) and there will also have an small island in the middle.
    The map size can be the same of the map in the link or above.
    The Quality - the best you can!

Time Constraints:
    There is no time limit. Take the time you want, i'll be waiting once i know you began working.

Copyright:
    I would like the reproduction rights to the map.

Contact Details:
    You can just pm me, i'll be entering in contact the soon as i can.

If anyone feel capable of helping me out, please send a private message or post here. Notice that i only need the land with similar effects of Ivalice, without any other information.
    I will be waiting for replies, thank you for the attention.
    Bye!
    Last edited by Tatutoy; 05-08-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Hiya Tatutoy, you're missing some information that can help us help you; take a look at the Read Me sticky (here). Sometimes the best way to make sure you have everything covered is to just copy and paste the template there into your post and fill in the blanks

Ok, i've just edited my post using the template as reference.
    Thanks for the tip, Gidde. I'm waiting for responses. Hope someone can help me out.
    Bye!

One thing I'm curious about is what is the reason for your need of "reproduction rights"? Are you planning to sell this or is it to provide a freely distributable copy to everyone?
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Im not going to sell it. As im going to use the map for an open publication but not for commercial gain, i asked for the rights as a license guarantee. Consider the fact that the cartographer will have his recognition for the work as a credit and will be indicated so everyone sees.