Thread: Wilbur Issues

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Question Wilbur Issues

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to the thread, just been lurking about and trying out various tutorials. I love maps and making them, but had next to no experience with GIMP and don't own PS. Just wanted to say that you guys are amazing! Also, I've run into a Wilbur problem and not sure how to fix it so I was wondering if anyone else has encountered the same thing or if I somehow broke my computer.

I downloaded the Wilbur 64-bit software, but when I installed it and tried to run the program, I got a "missing VCOMP100.dll" error. I'm running a Sony Vaio laptop with 64-bit Windows 7 Pro on it. Anyone have any ideas, or do I need to do a search for missing VCOMP100 files?

Thanks!

I thought that I had all of the parts in the installer, but it appears not...

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=13523 has the VS2010 redistributables package for x64 that should resolve the issue.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Hey, thanks, that worked! I'm sending you over some rep if I can for the quick response and help.

By the way, what OS did this happen on? I got the same error, but assumed it was because I had windows 7 and the Wilbur site only mentions Vista and lower.

Wilbur development is currently being done on Windows 7 64-bit for both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Testing (such as gets done) is also done on 32-bit XP and on 32-bit Vista from time to time (a virtual machine and an older laptop).