Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan and Greg's Patreon

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Default Dan and Greg's Patreon

Well, over the past few weeks Dan(iel Hasenbos) and myself have been planning and working on our maps for a joint Patreon page and we're finally ready to present our page to the public.

We're sure there are going to be some tweaks and changes along the way, but it's good to get the ball rolling.

Our plan is that each month, we're hoping to make one of the following each and seeing on how it goes, we might make even more:
    • Modular Dungeon Sets: 12 dungeon tiles on a 1”:5’ scale, that allow you to create your own dungeon layouts.
    • Larger Battlemaps: These larger battle maps also come at a 1”:5’ scale and can be up to 18”x22” big!
    • Town and City Maps: We’ll also create towns and cities with their own secrets for you to explore.
    • Regional Maps: Maps showing large areas like kingdoms or continents. Perfect if you want to bring a sense of scale to your campaign!

Any feedback or ideas are always welcome and it's a little weird, but exciting doing something like this!

You can check out the page here.

Also, here are previews of the first map sets which we'll be putting in the Finished Maps too

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wine_Cellar_Example.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	615.6 KB 
ID:	104335 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thornwatch Inn Small.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	104336

Dan and Greg

Oh nice, you are going duo on the Patreon. Neat idea ! I hope you can get it going ! Great maps for start.

Whish i had a partner to run something, i don't have the energy to keep it by myself, LOL.
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voolf View Post
    Oh nice, you are going duo on the Patreon. Neat idea ! I hope you can get it going ! Great maps for start.

Whish i had a partner to run something, i don't have the energy to keep it by myself, LOL.
    Haha, thanks Voolf! Yeah, thought it might be easier time and energy wise to partner up. Plus so many more ideas to share!

And since you're both pretty fast, as well as being great mappers, things should go really well I hope

Looks very interesting.

And Voolf.... You're just so good I think anyone partnering you would have to work till steam came out of their ears to match you in style and quality

Guys, I foresee a golden future for you two

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Haha, thanks Voolf! Yeah, thought it might be easier time and energy wise to partner up. Plus so many more ideas to share!
    True. Good luck you two.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    And Voolf.... You're just so good I think anyone partnering you would have to work till steam came out of their ears to match you in style and quality
    I think the good point of partnering is that both mappers can provide different maps in terms of style, enviroment etc. Going same style would be a bit waste of talent i guess...
    As for a business partner i could name couple from CG that draw awesome maps (different in style) that i would not mind working with and you are among those Sue.
    There are also some that i feel like i would have to work my ass off to barely keep up... but I thank you for rating my skills so highly
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Aaaaw, thank you Volf

I don't want to really shoot myself in the foot by saying 'never', but I can't really imagine myself as a pro. I'm just.... 'Mouse', see.

(A really flattered Mouse)

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Blaidd Drwg's Avatar

Cool! Good luck, gents

Great idea, guys! A good way to get both diversity and regularity. I'm jealous I didn't thought of this kind of thing myself .

May your trunks be full of gold!

Wow, this is great. Congrats on teaming up, guys, and good luck with the Patreon.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast