Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The CWBP Wiki is Now Open.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've provided instructions to the CLs on how to change the Sidebar...I'm on limited tiem right now due to travel until tomorrow afternoon, so if nothing has been done I'll try to make a few suggested links and we can go from there.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

For anyone that desires a bit of input, search the wiki for The Beastlands.

I've changed the formatting a bit to look like something you might find out of the Forgotten Realms or Eberron campaign setting books.

While the information is nowhere near complete, I'd love a bit of input on the layout, and any possible modifications that may need to be made.

I am aware that the thumbnail image is not displaying correctly; Arcana is working on that as we speak.

Looks really good, ig! I like the way you've structured the information. I'm in the process of trying to come up with a mapping stlye for settlement mapping - working on Farpoint at the moment, but nothing to post as I'm still playing with ideas.

In addition to the map, I suggest that you have a thumbnail of the region with beastlands highlighted so that people can orient themselves. Want me to make one for you?

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Looks really good, ig! I like the way you've structured the information. I'm in the process of trying to come up with a mapping stlye for settlement mapping - working on Farpoint at the moment, but nothing to post as I'm still playing with ideas.

In addition to the map, I suggest that you have a thumbnail of the region with beastlands highlighted so that people can orient themselves. Want me to make one for you?
    If you don't mind, that'd be fantastic.

I'm getting that error too.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

Quote Originally Posted by industrygothica View Post
    For anyone that desires a bit of input, search the wiki for The Beastlands.

I've changed the formatting a bit to look like something you might find out of the Forgotten Realms or Eberron campaign setting books.

While the information is nowhere near complete, I'd love a bit of input on the layout, and any possible modifications that may need to be made.

I am aware that the thumbnail image is not displaying correctly; Arcana is working on that as we speak.
    That would be what I was referring to.

-IG

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wiki thumbnails are now fixed. The problem was ImageMagick...switched to GD Library and all is well. Thumbnails are automaticaly created when linking to an image I believe. IG seems to have it.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Can someone write up a "world overview page" that lists all the areas defined (and can be added to as more are put in)?

I've been updating the sidebar menu as new areas are described, but it could get unwieldy quite quickly.

A couple of pages with little other than lists would even be a goos start.

-Rob A>

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast