Subject
I'm in the process of designing my own campaign world, and I have hit a big stumbling block. I have the basics in my head, but no idea on how to put these things down on maps; whether it be an overland 'world' map or the map of a city/country.

So I'm putting out a call for a mapper who would like to work with me to make this world come to life. Non-profit, I'm a broke GM as it is. Hopefully someone is up to the challenge.

The first map I'm looking at would be one of the main Empire's capital city. Built on top of and around a dormant volcano, with natural rivers offering clean water, the city is self-sufficient and large, mostly prosperous with poorer areas on the outskirts.

Ideally, this will be the first of several maps altogether, as mentioned, I'm trying to eventually have a full campaign world. That being said, I'm fully expecting to converse with any cartographer who takes up this challenge, it will be a joint work of ideas and creation.

Style

Decent semi-professional style; something that might be found in published product (such as Paizo's Pathfinder line, for example).

Quality & Size

Semi-professional at the least
Decent size for printing and use at a gaming table/web

Time Constraints

This is an ambitious project, I don't have any set time constraints; although the sooner the first couple of maps are completed, the better.

Copyright

I would like to share reproduction rights, and that's all. Whereas I don't expect I'll ever send my finished world to a publisher (or get it published, for that matter), if it -does- happen it'd be nice; and I'd just ask that if the artist(s) re-use the maps, a mention of where it first came from would be nice.

Contact Details

If interested, please email me at lord_tygerx81 at yahoo dot com (remove the numbers first)